Welcome to Succeed with Math!
1.0 Welcome to Succeed with Math!
Why study math? There are at least three reasons:
- There is a lot of evidence that people who are numerate — that is, people who aren’t afraid of figures and are happy discussing data — are much more likely to advance in their careers and earn more than those who are intimidated by the very thought of working with numbers.
- Math is a lot of fun — you’ll find puzzles and fun stuff in Succeed with Math that you can use to impress your friends and family.
- And, most important, math is a fundamental and beautiful subject, a key to understanding the universe and ourselves.
Why should you study with Succeed with Math?
That depends who you are:
- Were you somewhat traumatized by math in your previous education? Are you convinced that you can never understand it? Well, you can! We are all “hard-wired” at birth to do math. If some of your wiring doesn’t work as well as it could because of your previous experience, then this is the place for you.
- Were you just bored with math previously? Couldn’t see the point? Succeed with Math is full of very practical examples that you’ll be able to use in real life.
- Are you rusty in math and need to brush up? In Succeed with Math, you’ll be able to explore exactly those areas you’d like to review, skipping or skimming the parts you don’t need.
- Did you do okay in math, but never had the chance to do more and would like to see if you could take it further? This is just the opportunity to continue on your math journey.
This work by Labspace - Bridge to success B2S is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This site is CaPRéT enabled: Cut and Paste Reuse Tracking (capret-ga)